Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun...

I am very thankful that I was able to take the entire Thanksgiving weekend off to spend with my family. It has been a nice, relaxing weekend...so far.

These are pictures of Jak and Eva helping me bake for Thanksgiving. They helped me pour ingredients in the bowls and stir...then they were rewarded with the beaters and bowl to lick clean. They thought that was the greatest thing ever!!







I was in charge of making the cherry pie for our Thanksgiving feast. I decided to attempt a latice for my top pie crust. My Aunt Pam always makes the prettiest latice designs on her cherry pies...so I was bound and determined to make mine look just as good! To my surprise, it actually turned out pretty good!! I think Pam would be proud of me :)

before baking...



finished product!



Saturday morning was soo beautiful! I decided that it would be a great day to go to the park.....and maybe try and take pictures for our christmas cards! We had a nice little picnic..tried sooo hard to take some good pictures, and then went and played at the Sunrise Playscapes...they love that place!!!











1 comments:

Kylie said...

Jak can spin round and round and round more than any kid I know! It's like he doesn't get dizzy as much as other kids!

Post a Comment