Monday, June 7, 2010

growing up...

Today was Jak's first day of preschool...and this mommy is having a hard time with it :( It is just a month long summer program..but it doesn't change the fact that my baby is growing up!! Jak has been talking about going to school for months now..and this morning when he woke up, he just couldn't wait to go. My neice, Lilah, is the same age as Jak so she is in the same class with him. Kylie and I took the kids together this morning...for moral support. When we walked into the school Jak and Lilah practically ran into the classroom and didn't look back. They were so excited that they didn't even care about saying goodbye. I guess it is better that way...no kids crying, just mommies.

Of course, I had to snap a few pictures of the first day. He looks like such a big boy!!







This is Jak and Lilah in front the preschool....

0 comments:

Post a Comment