Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preschool...

Today, both Jak and Eva started preschool. Can you believe it??!!! Jak started the 3 year old class and Eva is enrolled in the 2 1/2 year old class. Enrolling Eva was a last minute decision. I didn't realize they even had a class for 2 1/2 year olds until last week. After talking it over with Trev, we decided that it would be a great opportunity for Eva. So here am I, sending my baby to school. She looked like such a big girl walking into the classroom. Jak was super excited to start school again. He took the summer class and was already exposed to the preschool setting. Everything went well and they both said that had a good time. When asked what he did at school, Jak's first response was "we ate goldfish" and "we sat on the black line and then I read a t-rex book" Eva took her favorite bunny to school for the Teddy Bear Picnic. When I asked her about it, she said "me go hop, hop" I guess that means she had a good time? I think its going to be an interesting year!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment